When I met Lau one year ago in Chiang Mai I was single, out of shape and not doing very well financially. It's crazy how quickly things change, and a lot of it was because of some sound advice Lau gave me about relationships.
Listen to Episode 25 on iTunes here.
Episode 25 Show Notes
Website for women: www.FierceforLife.com
Weight for Fitness: www.OnlyBodyWeight.com
Article: Why you need an Evil Alter Ego.
Lau's Diet and Fitness Guide for Travelers. (email opt in required)
This is my personal list of what my must haves, nice to haves, and must not haves would be for my ideal mate. You might not agree with everything on this list, and I'm sure even for me it'll change over the years, but having a list written and clearly defined has helped tremendously in meeting someone that I am truly happy to be with.
Must Haves: (Non-negotiable)
- Genuinely Kind.
- Beautiful to me.
- In good shape.
- Supportive in what I do.
- Appreciative for what I do.
- Doesn't stress me out.
- Allows me to feel like a man.
- Compatible sexual energy.
- Good listener.
- Makes me feel good about myself.
Nice to Haves: (Must have 80% of these)
- Enjoys healthy, real food.
- Enjoys exercising.
- Enjoys the outdoors.
- Enjoys the same tv shows as me.
- Gets along with my friends.
- Enjoys extended travel.
- Has a location independent job.
- Allows me time with my guy friends.
- Likes dressing up for nice dinners on weekends.
- Comfortable wearing flats on weekdays.
- Comfortable without makeup once in a while.
- Not vegetarian
- Not overly religious
- Not overly jealous.
Must not haves: (Non-negotiable)
- Bad person.
- Active drug user.
- Bad intentions.
- Can't be trusted.
- Kids with someone else.
www.JohnnyFD.com - My personal blog