- Smarts - Discover proven study habits and time management skills that promote success.
- Safety - Attain life saving techniques to handle the common dangers of campus life.
- Self-respect - Prepare to take care of your body, mind, and spirit.
- Sisterhood - Understand why it is important to make healthy connections with other women for mental, spiritual, and physical support.
- Sex - Practice healthy and safe sexuality as a developing young woman.
- Success - Learn how to walk in integrity and focus on what is important to you.
- Social Media - Master how to use social media and mobile apps to make college life easy and fun.
- Service - Give back what has been given
Take a listen to episode 112 on iTunes or on your favorite podcast app.