During this episode, Tal shares his career transition from being a backpacker who had carefree travels around the globe to a digital nomad who manages IT support for businesses. He reveals some interesting ideas on how to start your to travel journey, especially for young individuals. Tal inspires us to keep opening the doors of opportunities while reaching for the peak of your dreams.
Listen to episode 243 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 243 Show Notes
- Tal Braiman's IG - Instagram.com/BackpackerTal
- Johnny FD's IG - Instagram.com/JohnnyFDK
- Remote Jobs - SupportAdventure.com
- Coronavirus Blog Post - Coronavirus Thoughts and Travel Plans as a Digital Nomad
- Nomad Summit - NomadSummit.com
- 02:10 – How Johnny created a community in Sri Lanka
- 06:55 – Tal’s exotic journey to the country
- 08:10 – “That was my inspiration, to go and see a bit of Sri Lanka before I settle for a place for a month and be productive” – Tal Braiman
- 10:18 – Tal’s journey to becoming a backpacker
- 14:30 – Knowing the beauty of collecting experience by travel
- 19:01 – “There is still too much to appreciate that I don’t think it’s the right mindset to kind of lookout what I don’t have, when there’s so much in front of me that I have and I can appreciate” – Tal Braiman
- 21:00 – Backpackers’ life in Chiang Mai
- 26:55 – Advantages of hiring digital nomads over traditional employees
- 34:24 – The depth of his cultural fusion
- 40:06 – How economic bubble changes the story of the lives of digital nomads
- 44:34 – Finding better and cheaper ways to book an airline ticket
- 47:00 – How fear from virus outbreak will shut down travel opportunities
- 1:00:27 – What it is like to live as a nomad in different places
- 1:02:40 – “Keep your dream alive and do what you can to do your lifestyle because it’s possible” – Tal Braiman
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with friends!