During this episode, Luis Alberto walks us through his journey from Guatemala to Chiang Mai. He reveals some travel tips for people who are planning to visit Chiang Mai, including the authentic destinations to experience and food to enjoy. If your heart is set out to travel, this is a perfect episode for you.
Listen to episode 238 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 238 Show Notes
- 00:53 – Who is Luis Alberto?
- 02:56 – The authenticity and culture of Guatemala
- 15:01 – Life in Chiang Mai
- 15:58 – What foods to enjoy
- 26:04 – Tourist destinations in Guatemala
- 35:58 – Exploring Komodo Island
- 45:14 – The El Mirador Experience
- 47:09 – “I guess it’s the best experience I ever had” – Luis Alberto
- 54:13 – How his nomad journey started
- 1:05:06 – “People are doing things unconsciously without knowing why they are doing it” – Luis Alberto
- 1:06:25 – “You can influence a person with just one chance” – Luis Alberto
- 1:09:54 – Success is doing what you want
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with friends!