Brandon Kesler is the CEO of USA Supplement, a company dedicated to providing supplements with the best possible upgrade to your physical and mental performance alongside a team of health and nutrition experts. On top of managing his company, he is also a professional MMA athlete & BJJ competitor, a career that sparked his interest in building his current business.
During the episode, Brandon walks us through his transition from being a fighter to becoming an entrepreneur and how his career as a fighter fueled his drive to start his own business. While searching for competitions, he was able to travel the world and acquire several life lessons. This is an inspiring conversation that will encourage you to learn, move forward, and conquer your life.
Listen to episode 237 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 237 Show Notes
- 00:20 – Brandon Kesler’s introduction
- 02:15 – His magical life back in Thailand
- 07:30 – Staying close to your passion
- 11:35 – Los Cabos, Mexico: A new place to learn
- 22:30 – How he first started his online business
- 24:45 – The path of a fighter
- 29:15 – “No matter what you’re feeling, get up and work then you will see the results” - Brandon Kesler
- 30:00 – How Fighting Discipline can be applied to business
- 36:10 – “If you haven’t done it, then you don’t know if you can.” - Brandon Kesler
- 42:10 – Fake Martial Arts
- 46:00 – The Magic Pills that work
- 58:00 – The Supplement Business
- 1:00:30 – “You have to invest in your education. If you’re not educated, you’ll fail” – Brandon Kesler
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with friends!