Sharon Tseung is the founder of DigitalNomadQuest. She quit her job as a marketing professional in 2016, traveled the world for 2 years, and ended up building over 10 passive income streams on her digital nomad journey. Now, Sharon teaches how to build passive income and create financial and location independence through her blog, YouTube, and podcast.
During the episode, Sharon shares her amazing journey from quitting her full-time job to building multiple passive income streams while traveling the world. She reveals some strategies on how to become financially independent and achieve personal freedom, which include investing in yourself, going through the experience, and surrounding yourself with similar minded people. Join in and get ready to live life on your own terms.
Listen to episode 236 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 236 Show Notes
- Sharon's Podcast
- Course - Use coupon code LIKEABOSS for 20% off
- 03:27 – How Sharon and Johnny met
- 04:59 – “I never regret my journey” – Sharon Tseung
- 05:24 – Building passive income while traveling the world
- 08:06 – “I just want to hustle, learn a lot, and master things” – Sharon Tseung
- 10:27 – Benefits of surrounding yourself with goal-oriented people
- 11:10 – “The more I invest in myself and my business, the more I grow” – Sharon Tseung
- 13:22 – Is paying for workshops and courses worth it?
- 18:39 – The best time to move back home and start a business
- 22:12 – How she started her digital nomad journey
- 25:39 – Her first solo trip
- 32:59 – Making those first dollars online
- 41:28 – The importance of focus and growth
- 43:12 – Where and how she spent her 2 years as digital nomad
- 49:45 – Living less than $1500 a month
- 1:02:43 – Her future goals
- 1:03:26 – “I love helping people try to design their lives” – Sharon Tseung
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with friends!