Rainier Nanquil is a digital nomad with a primary focus on triple net (NNN) properties nationwide. He also assists clients with turnkey residential investments, Delaware Statutory Trusts, Tenants-In-Common, and other passive real estate investment opportunities. He is one of the attendees during the Invest Like A Boss Summit who, not only learned from the conference, but also explored the city of Mexico.
During the episode, Rainier and Johnny FD talk about their experiences during and after the summit. They share ton of ideas on how to make the most out of these networking conferences, which include talking with the speakers, connecting with other nomads, and of course, discovering the hidden spots of the city.
Listen to episode 234 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 234 Show Notes
- 02:30 – Rainier’s background
- 04:42 – The underwater experiences
- 12:44 – The pyramids in Mexico and its history
- 20:34 – Upside of having a private tour
- 24:11 – Discovering hidden tourist destinations
- 27:21 – When is the perfect time to visit places?
- 29:53 – The ultimate lifestyle hack
- 31:18 – Why he attended the Invest Like A Boss Summit
- 31:57 – Speakers during the ILAB Summit
- 37:55 – The ILAB Summit versus other conferences
- 40:10 – Building a Network through Nomad Summit
- 45:01 – “Some of the best advice will come from that cross-training mentality.” - Rainier Nanquil
- 49:58 – Why they introduced workshops into the summit
- 53:45 – “They’re showing you how to do things but it is up to you to execute.” - Rainier Nanquil
- 54:25 – Learning from the low-key people
- 57:54 – “If you are willing to continue your personal growth, I’m sure you’re already doing it in your business.” - Rainier Nanquil
- 1:03:30 – The next Nomad Summit
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with friends!