On this special episode, listeners sent in their questions ranging from online business, travel, investments, and even some personal questions. This episode just goes to show that in living that digital nomadic life, it’s not just all about traveling, but also about making the most with what you have, and learning life’s lessons along the way.
Listen to episode 229 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 229 Show Notes
- 06:53 – Things to Know Before Becoming a Digital Nomad
- 30:30 – The Problem with Traveling Fast
- 35:04 – Johnny’s Winter Travel Plans
- 43:22 – When Airbnb’s Don’t Turn Out as Expected
- 54:19 – Managing Finances
- 58:42 – Dropshipping
- 59:58 – Vanguard
- 1:01:02 – Investing in the U.S. and International Stock Market
- 1:03:38 – Johnny’s Height
- 1:07:28 – Johnny’s Fitness Routine
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with friends!