During this episode, Sam and Johnny FD will talk about traveling the world for the past decade as a digital nomad. They’ll discuss important courtesy standards and social norms to use when traveling to new countries. Expect to hear their views on over-tourism and gentrification in cities around the world.
Listen to episode 227 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 227 Show Notes
- ILAB 124: Q3 2019 Updates: Sam & Johnny FD Review Investments, Lifestyle, and Quarterly Plans
- Ep 105 - Millionaire Digital Nomad with Sam Marks
- Wicklow Way: An Epic 8 Day Hike Through Ireland
- ILAB 116 – Bob Sapp – MMA, Entertainment, and Financial Planning for Athletes
- Vilnius, Lithuania: For Digital Nomads and Travel
- 03:22 - Walking across Ireland, drinking beer, eating food
- 06:33 - “If you’re having trouble laughing just go to Ireland, you’ll get plenty of laughs.” - Sam Marks
- 10:55 - The rise of Connor Mcgregor + entrepreneurial fails
- 18:27 - Investing in your future like Bob Sapp
- 25:09 - Living life as a travel Vlogger and influencer
- 29:07 - Are you just arriving or actually traveling countries
- 31:29 - Barcelona’s tourism, independence, and gentrification
- 41:53 - Tourism courtesy standards to use when traveling
- 57:08 - Burning out as a 10+ digital nomad
- 1:01:52 - Ideas for traveling the world as a parent with kids
- 1:09:42 - Sam & Johnny FD’s travel plans
- 1:10:39 - Enjoying the adventures in Lithuania
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!