During this episode, Peter will talk about the real, raw, and authentic side of countries like Ukraine and Iran. Learn to look at the world differently, remove your fear, and explore out of your comfort zone. Find out how Peter travels the world while managing multiple US businesses from overseas including his passion project-oriented YouTube channel.
Listen to episode 225 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 225 Show Notes
- 02:21 - Traveling and doing exactly what you love
- 07:13 - Visiting the less popular countries
- 09:01 - “I like the path less traveled so I’m going to Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.” - Peter Santenello
- 10:01 - How do you know when countries are too dangerous?
- 18:32 - The real, raw, and authentic side to Ukraine
- 25:17 - Getting proper visas + traveling George, the country
- 32:40 - “The most pro American country on planet earth: Iran.” - Peter Santenello
- 35:26 - Finding your tourist vs local style travel balance
- 46:47 - Managing multiple businesses in the US from overseas
- 51:24 - “Pay per job verse per hour because if you’re gone the clock can get really slow.” - Peter Santenello
- 55:10 - Documenting the day to day work operations
- 57:45 - “We all have some art in us no matter what that is but if you don’t let it out you turn into that angry guy.” - Peter Santenello
- 58:41 - Looking at the world differently
- 1:00:33 - YouTube copyright music and adding subtitles
- 1:12:41 - Buying property in Ukraine + lifestyle costs
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!