During this episode, you will learn how to qualify for the biggest tax breaks and legal loopholes as a European and US resident. Find out the perfect health insurance for long term and short term digital nomads. Listen to the end for everything you need to know about the Estonian E-residency program.
Listen to episode 216 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 216 Show Notes
- 03:29 - Christoph background and introduction
- 08:19 - Small company remote work relationships and meetups
- 17:42 - The benefits of working remotely outside of your home country
- 21:21 - Paying little to zero taxes as a US resident
- 23:48 - “Paying a salary through a foreign entity is the key to avoid US national self employment tax” - Christoph Huebner
- 29:13 - Losing your health insurance when relocating to another country
- 33:00 - “If something severe happens to you abroad and you come back as a care case than you might be F#$%ed” - Christoph Huebner
- 36:34 - Obtaining affordable healthcare with short term and long term options
- 48:07 - Calculating your estimated cost of insurance
- 58:18 - The perfect insurance for 25-35 year olds
- 01:01:23 - What is Estonia e-residency & what are the benefits?
- 01:21:40 - Will Stripe support for Estonia e-residents be available?
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!