During this episode, you will hear about the incredible adventures under the sea. Learn about some of the major benefits of Liveaboards and dive sights you must completely avoid. Find out how dangerous it really is to dive with sharks and the harm we are doing to our oceans.
Listen to episode 213 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 213 Show Notes
- Guest #1: Andrew Lee - YouTube Channel
- Guest #2: Katy from LA, California
- Guest #3: Anke Westerlaken - LoveDiving2.com
12 Weeks in Thailand
- Dive Sites and Locations Mentioned: Galapagos, Egypt, Sipadan, Micronesia, Egyptian Red Sea, Manta Ray Night Dive, Kailua Kona, Indonesia, and more.
- 01:01 - Andrew and Johnny FD”s first diving experience
- 04:03 - “From diving with whale sharks during the day to shark diving at night” - Andrew Lee
- 07:41 - Andrews favorite dive sites in the world
- 10:40 - Best diving in Thailand and natural & raw dive sites
- 14:19 - Liveaboard - Is it a good value?
- 22:23 - Diving in the Maldives & Galapagos
- 30:10 - Avoid these dive sites and the problem with the oceans
- 33:36 - Katy’s work-life balance and the benefits of Liveaboard
- 37:02 - Fiji diving with bull sharks - Is it dangerous?!
- 44:40 - Why Katy loves to dive and balancing your lifestyle budget
- 52:34 - Diving in Egypt - The Red Sea experience
- 1:05:39 - Anke Westerlaken evolving diving experiences around the world
- 1:09:45 - Egypt - The Red Sea - The best time to dive
- 1:14:48 - How to dive safely around sharks
- 1:20:13 - “A lot of shark species actually spit us out because they don't like us at all” - Anke Westerlaken
- 1:22:17 - Anke favorite diving sights in the world
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!