During this episode, Chapin will share how was able to take his passion for surfing to an online business. You’ll be inspired to find a passion for something that you already can do and develop your skills further. Learn how to invest in your future as a long-term digital nomad plus balance your family and friends while you grow. Find out where some of the best surf in the world is and a small thing that you could do to help save the ocean.
Listen to episode 212 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 212 Show Notes
- Charity: TheOceanCleanup.com
- Invest Like a Boss
- Recommended Book: The Richest Man in Babylon
- Ads: Nomad Summit
- 02:02 - Finding and losing the love for soccer
- 08:39 - “A lot of people quit right before they’re about to be a success” - Chapin Kreuter
- 10:37 - How Chapin started to learn about surfing
- 17:34 - Finding and developing your passion
- 21:22 - “I’m almost 40 years old and I’ve never had a 9-5” - Chapin Kreuter
- 24:39 - Investing in your future as a long-term digital nomad
- 31:01 - Learning the basic tech skills to become successful
- 37:34 - When your dream turns into a nightmare
- 41:05 - Trying to save the ocean and environment
- 49:07 - Bringing the surfing business online
- 56:53 - Best surf Nicaragua, Bali, and California
- 56:57 - “Bali and Indonesia, in general, has the best waves in the world” - Chapin Kreuter
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!