During this episode, Sean will share how he Incorporated sponsorships and courses into his business since his last appearance on the podcast. He will talk about ways to improve your Instagram page in order to drive business to your brand. Expect to hear the strategies that led Sean to generate up to $7,000 a month through SkillShare online courses.
Johnny FD and Sean will also compare the SkillShare platform to Udemy and YouTube plus conversation about the coffee culture in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Listen to episode 211 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 211 Show Notes
- Instagram: Instagram.com/seandalt
- Ep 150 - Travel Photographer Sean Dalton
- Sponsor: Printful.com
- Travel Bosses: Digital Nomad Army FB Group
- First Udemy Course: Small Talk
- How to Start Your Podcast: Blue Yeti vs. ATR-2100 vs. Samson Go Mic
- 01:13 - Incorporating sponsorships and courses into your business
- 04:38 - Working for clients vs a production team
- 12:18 - Pros and cons of editing photos
- 14:05 - Visual consistency on Instagram
- 18:04 - “Instagram has become an integral part of my business” - Sean Dalton
- 23:25 - SkillShare course tips and tricks
- 27:54 - How to get paid on SkillShare
- 28:48 - Coffee culture in Chiang Mai
- 32:11 - “I love the coffee culture here” - Sean Dalton
- 36:06 - Creating courses on SkillShare
- 44:12 - Udemy vs SkillShare vs YouTube
- 48:09 - Building successful courses
- 50:37 - Audio and video recording equipment
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!