During this episode, Nate shares amazing insights into starting a new business venture abroad, including its foundations, risks, and challenges. He also gives away tips on how to handle hardship in the business industry in order to succeed exceedingly. If you are either starting a business or planning to, this is the episode for you.
Listen to episode 241 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 241 Show Notes
- Nate Ginsburg: NateGinsburg.com
- Nate's Business: Sellerplex.com
- Nomad Summit Tbilisi: NomadSummit.com
- Sponsor: Global Pass
- 00:28 – The Start of Johnny’s Podcast
- 08:45 – How Nate grew and progressed by travelling
- 10:40 – A nomad’s lifestyle in Vietnam
- 15:56 – Having an inclusive community in Saigon
- 19:31 – What it’s like to live in the city center
- 24:57 – Nate’s everyday routine
- 35:42 – Nate’s journey into becoming a digital nomad
- 36:00 – Battling hardships in his business and life
- 39:50 – “It made sense to me to keep trying and I know that’s really what I wanted” – Nate Ginsberg
- 48:55 – Trailblazing business that is income-generating
- 52:31 – “Be aware of the challenges and risks associated with what you’re doing” – Nate Ginsberg
- 56:43 – A big decision to sell his business
- 01:01:46 – Realizing the value of cash flow vs. paper wealth
- 01:07:36 – “It’s good to be exposed to some of the different perspective and opinions” –Nate Ginsberg
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with friends!