During this episode, Nathan will share what it takes to be a successful food and travel blogger. Find out how to start your own blog, earn money, and get sponsorships. Listen for fun travel adventures and experiences around Eastern Europe.
Listen to episode 228 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 228 Show Notes
- Jaywaytravel.com - Travel Company
- Superstarblogging.nomadicmatt.com - Matt's Superstar Blogging
- July 2019: Travel, Expenses, and Income from Kiev, Ukraine and Tbilisi, Georgia
- 01:57 - Are most travel bloggers annoying?
- 04:42 - Burning out with your career and travels
- 11:03 - Living and working as a scuba instructor
- 13:59 - Starting your own food blog
- 17:14 - How to choose a restaurant & eating Georgia food
- 27:32 - Georgia hospitality and warm welcomes
- 29:43 - “Georgia: They are famous for hospitality, food, and wine.” - Nathan Aguilera
- 31:22 - The history, cost, and culture of wine
- 38:01 - Finding Mexican food around the world
- 42:44 - What makes a successful travel blogger
- 46:48 - When should you expect to earn money?
- 51:14 - “I’ve got $750 for an article I did.” - Nathan Aguilera
- 56:46 - A niche site verse a blog website
- 1:01:59 - Getting FREE stuff as a blogger
- 1:06:43 - Cost of apartments, food, and transportation
- 1:14:35 - Discussing sponsorships and paid partnerships
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!