During this episode, Lýdia will share those pillars and how you can put together your own combination of methods and resources that suits you best. Learn some tips for first-time learners and find out the most useful languages for travelers. Listen to the end to hear how Lýdia runs her business while traveling including insight into her successful course creation and implication model.
Listen to episode 217 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 217 Show Notes
- Nomad Summit 2019 Speaker: Starting Offline in a small market, to Online in a Big Market. Lydia's Nomad Summit talk: HERE (Subscribe for when it comes out)
- Nomad Summit Tickets to Cancun: NomadSummit.com
- Digital Nomad Travel and Travel Medical Insurance: NomadSummit.com/insurance
- 06:34 - An effective process and system to language learning
- 10:05 - What is a Polyglot?
- 18:09 - “If you can fall in love with the process of learning the language you’re bound to succeed” - Lydia Machová
- 20:16 - Learning new languages for the first time
- 29:23 - “When you really need to communicate suddenly you find yourself being able to communicate” - Lydia Machová
- 36:00 - Immersing yourself into the launching of a country
- 43:07 - Running your business while traveling + course creation
- 54:36 - Successful conference events
Enjoy this episode? Share it with friends!