During this episode, you will hear about all the difficult times Amrit faced when starting up his dropship store. You’ll learn how he overcame all his issues and what drove him to keep trying. Listen to the end to hear a few of his secrets and strategies that keep him different from the rest.
Listen to episode 209 on iTunes, or your favorite podcast app on your phone.
Episode 209 Show Notes
- Amrits Facebook
- Dropshipping Course: AntonMethod.com
- Sponsor: Hypath 2 in 1 Luggage
- Ep 89 - Australian Dropshipping Success
- Nomad Summit - The Biggest Conference for Digital Nomads
- 01:53 - Amrits backstory and journey to becoming a drop shipper
- 10:59 - Indian food in the USA vs India
- 12:10 - Working as a truck driver in Australia
- 13:33 - “It was one bedroom apartment and 15 of us” - Amrit Atwal
- 18:08 - Listening to podcast episodes 24/7
- 22:39 - Failing at your first dropship store
- 22:35 - Niche selection
- 29:05 - Making the first $500 sale
- 31:37 - “My phone starts ringing… it was like a $6,000 order” - Amrit Atwal
- 36:55 - Does dropshipping actually work? Austraila vs the US
- 42:18 - Should you be meeting suppliers in person
- 52:26 - Bail waterfalls, photography, and landscape
Enjoyed this episode? Share it with friends!